The Bend Motorsport Park will include an industrial precinct, which will be developed across several stages as part of this project.
The industrial and business park is anticipated to be around 40 hectares and may include offices, warehousing, motorsport services and light industrial activities.
The industrial precinct will provide between 40 and 50 individual allotments ranging in size from 2,000 sqm to 20,000 sqm.
Positioned along the Dukes Highway and close to the Mallee Highway, it is an ideal location for a range of services across many industries. In addition to this, the precinct is located between both the drag strip and the race circuit, making it an ideal location to service the motorsport park.
A UNIQUE PROPOSITION
- Immediate proximity to a multi-disciplined automotive and motorsport testing facilities
- Located at the junction of Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne with nearby road and rail routes and an airstrip capable of landing aircraft up to 5,700kg
- Onsite corporate meeting and function venues available for tenant use, including 4 star hotel for visitors
- Onsite convenience food and employee leisure facilities including bike trails, go-karting and holiday park as well as nearby golf club and Murray River attractions
- Access and exposure to Motorsport Park users including community subdivision and major event attendees
The site is relatively level with good direct road access and close proximity to infrastructure headworks. The location will provide strong visual exposure to almost all visitors entering the Motorsport Park complex and to passing traffic along the Dukes Highway.
The Business Park is suitably zoned and is referred to in the Coorong District Council's Development Plan as an important land use activity within the Motorsport Park Zone. The Development Plan sets aside an area of up to 40 hectares for business and industrial park activities.
More details will be available very soon. If you're interested in The Bend Industrial Park, contact us now.