To view available activities at The Bend please click HERE
The Bend Visitor Advice
Our first priority, whether you are visiting or participating at The Bend, is the safety and wellbeing of all visitors to the venue. We are following guidelines from SA Health in regards to crowds and events, and we are monitoring their recommendations as the situation changes rapidly. The venue remains open however Rydges Pit Lane Hotel and FUEL Restaurant and Bar are closed. The BIG4 Holiday Park is open, as is the Karting Circuit.
We hope you continue to support local business in every way permissible, and ours is no different.
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our highest priority. As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, we continue to take hygiene and social distancing measures to reduce and manage risk. The measures in place are as follows;
- Effective midnight Sunday 29th March 2020, gatherings of more than 10 people will not be permitted anywhere on the site at The Bend
- Every visitor will go through a screening process as to whether they are permitted to visit The Bend. Your temperature may be taken at the time.
- Sign-on documents will be sent to you prior to attendance. Please complete them thoroughly and bring them with you.
- Briefings are temporarily suspended from being held in the Driver Briefing room. Instead driver briefings will be conducted via an outdoor PA in the paddock
- Monitoring adherence to 1.5m distance between individuals at all times. Please observe ground markings in indoor spaces (minimum 4sqm of space per person)
- No more than 100 people in an indoor space at one time
- If you are participating in an activity that requires a helmet we strongly encourage you to bring your own. Our helmets are sanitized after each use but we prefer you to bring your own. You can also purchase a helmet for $120 at Autosport.
- Increased employee awareness of the requirement to maintain the highest level of health and safety in our workplaces at all times.
- Increased frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, elevators, stairs, door handles, bathrooms) using high grade multi-surface cleaners and disinfectant
- Availability of hand sanitizers at key areas on premise and anti-bacterial soaps in bathrooms
You can help us and others by following these basic preventative measures:
- Do not visit The Bend if you are feeling unwell
- Do not visit The Bend if you have any pre-existing medical conditions (heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, lung issues) that put you at a higher particular risk
- Do not visit The Bend if you have been overseas in the past 14 days
- Be sure to frequently clean your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand rub
- Covering your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with tissue or a flexed elbow
For more information you can visit the SA Health website here
We will communicate updates via our newsletter and social media channels @thebendmotorsportpark. This is a constantly changing situation, and we will continue to communicate changes as they happen based on advice from the relevant health authorities.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in the coming days and weeks as we work through these challenging times. If you have any further queries please email email@example.com
Stay safe, stay caffeinated, stay fast,
The Bend Motorsport Park