The Bend Motorsport Park is open now!
We're open every day, so please drop by to have a look and some lunch.
Peregrine Corporation is the developer and primary financier of the project. Peregrine Corporation is South Australia’s largest private company, with revenues in excess of $2 billion annually and over 3,500 employees.
The circuit design has drawn on inspiration from motor race tracks around the world, taking the best of Spa, Red Bull Ring, Nurburgring, Paul Ricard, Suzuka and Silverstone.
Some of the world’s top drivers and riders including Mark Webber, Mark Skaife, Garth Tander, and Mick Doohan have inspected the circuit designs.
The main pit building is 308 metres long, located on the outside of the racing circuit, and is 4 levels high to provide exceptional elevated views across the circuit.
There are 34 garages, each 6 x 12 metres – the equivalent of a 4 car garage at home!
There are multiple corporate facilities, function rooms and viewing decks.
Unique to The Bend is a 100 room hotel in the pit building overlooking the pit lane and the racing circuit.
- Australia’s only purpose built drift track is expected to be open in late 2018.
- The CIK-FIA standard karting circuit is expected to be open in late 2018.
- The 4WD Adventure Park and proving ground provides everything from novice trails to advanced proving ground obstacles and will be open in late 2018.
- The rallysprint track and rallyschool is expected to be operating at the same time as the 4WD Adventure Park in late 2018.
- The dragway is expected to be completed in mid-late 2019.