Speed off the Street - Passenger Option
Come & try Australia's newest circuit first hand behind the wheel of your own road registered car!
Two hours of solo driving plus one hour of passenger time!
- 9am - 12pm or 1pm - 4pm
- Passenger sessions will run from 10am - 11am and 2pm - 3pm
- Capped at 30 vehicles
- The Bend West Circuit - 3.41km
- No racing licence required
- Minimum standard - AS1698 Helmet / full length clothing (pants and shirt) / enclosed shoes must be worn.
- Vehicles must be in roadworthy condition & will undergo a safety check prior to going on circuit.
- Speed will be limited to 160km/h - this is not a track day or race event!
- Entry Fee - $120 per car (1 driver) / $30 per passenger
- Online entries will close at COB, three (3) business days prior to each scheduled date.
- A detailed email will be sent to each registered participant following the close of entries.
Passenger sessions will run from 10am - 11am or 2pm - 3pm. During these times, solo drivers will not be permitted on track, a passenger is required.
THE SCHEDULE (subject to change):
- Gates Open: 7:30am
- Sign On: 8:00am - 8:45am or 12pm - 12:45pm
- Drivers Briefing: 8:45am or 12:45pm
- Track Time: 9am - 12pm or 1pm - 4pm
Premium 98, E85 and ELF 102 race fuel is available on site.
ARRIVE AND DRIVE:
You may choose to 'arrive & drive' on the day – pending availability. If you do choose this option, you are required to arrive during the allocated sign on time & attend the drivers briefing.
No entries will be accepted after this time.