Speed off the Street
Come & try Australia's newest circuit first hand behind the wheel of your own road registered car!
- 5pm - 8pm
- Capped at 120 vehicles / 30 on track at a time.
- The Bend West Circuit - 3.41km
- No racing licence required
- Minimum standard - AS1698 Helmet / full length clothing (pants and shirt) / enclosed shoes must be worn.
- Vehicles must be in roadworthy condition & will undergo a safety check prior to going on circuit.
- Speed will be limited to 160km/h - this is not a track day or race event!
- Entry Fee - $150 per car
- Online entries will close at COB, three (3) business days prior to each scheduled date.
- A detailed email will be sent to each registered participant following the close of entries.
Passengers are NOT permitted.
THE SCHEDULE (subject to change):
· Gates Open: 3.30pm
· Sign On: 3.30pm - 4.30pm
· Drivers Briefing: 4.45pm
· Track Time: 5.00pm - 8.00pm
Premium 98, E85 and ELF 102 race fuel is available on site.
ARRIVE AND DRIVE:
You may choose to 'arrive & drive' on the day – pending availability. If you do choose this option, you are required to arrive during the allocated sign on time & attend the drivers briefing.
No entries will be accepted after this time.