Performance Test Days
$700 (including pit lane garage) - The Bend will be responsible for garage allocations.
Entries will close at 11:59pm, Sunday prior to each scheduled event date, unless sold out prior.
- These events are open to closed wheel race & sports cars only.
- Restricted to 32 entrants.
- The Bend International Circuit (4.95km)
- Open pit lane format. 7 hours of track time.
- NO Passengers are allowed.
ALL drivers will be required to hold a minimum CAMS Speed Licence.
Full race apparel & helmet must be worn.
- Full wrist to neck to ankle clothing
- Closed shoes
- AS1698 helmet (full face recommended)
- FIA 8856-2000 Flame retardant overalls
- FIA 8856-2000 Gloves
- FIA 8856-2000 Flame retardant boots
- FIA 8856-2000 Flame retardant underwear
- Snell SA2010 / FIA 8860-2010 or above with Hans Device
- Must be fit for purpose and compliant with CAMS Schedule A & B. You will sign a disclaimer at sign on stating this.
- Download CAMS Schedule A & B here.
- A fire extinguisher is required.
*Subject to change
Gates Open: 7.30am
Sign On: 7.30am - 8.30am
Drivers Briefing: 8.45am
Track Time: 9.00am - 4.00pm
Track Closes: 4.00pm
Bump Out: until 6.00pm
Premium 98, E85 and ELF 102 race fuel is available on site.
Passengers are not permitted.