The Bend Track Days
The Bend Motorsport Park's open track days are here!
Experience the thrill of Australia's newest circuit first hand behind the wheel of your own car.
Entry Fee - $275
Passengers are not permitted
A garage can be purchased for the day. There are 3 garage types to choose from:
- Pit Lane Garage $200
- Paddock Garage $150
- Paddock Carport $100
- ALL drivers will be required to hold a minimum CAMS Speed Licence. (One-day licences are available for purchase).
- Minimum standards
- Full wrist to neck to ankle clothing
- Closed shoes
- AS1698 helmet (full face recommended)
- Recommended standards
- FIA 8856-2000 Flame retardant overalls
- FIA 8856-2000 Gloves
- FIA 8856-2000 Flame retardant boots
- FIA 8856-2000 Flame retardant underwear
- Snell SA2010 / FIA 8860-2010 or above with Hans Device
- Vehicles must be fit for purpose; that is, compliant with CAMS Schedule A & B. You will sign a disclaimer at sign on stating this. A fire extinguisher is required. Download CAMS Schedule A & B here
- Gates Open: 7.00am
- Sign On: 7.30am - 8.30am
- Drivers Briefing: 8.45am
- Track Time: 9.00am - 4.00pm
Arrive & Drive:
You may choose to 'arrive & drive' on the day – pending availability.
If you do choose this option, you are required to arrive during the allocated sign on time & attend the drivers briefing.
No entries will be accepted after this time.
Please contact us before arriving to determine availability or if you wish to run an open wheeler vehicle.
Premium 98, E85 and 100 Octane race fuels are available.
THIS IS NOT A RACE DAY – respect those around you, drive safe and have fun!