The Bend Open Pit Lane
No groups, no allocated times, 7 hours of pure track time!
- Be one of the first to experience the new East Circuit
- Very limited entries available, get in quick!
- Open pit lane, no groups or allocated times
- 7 hours of track time
- Open to road registered cars & road registerable tin top track cars only
- Minimum CAMS speed licence required
The Bend Open Track Days are non-competitive, non-timed events which enable participants to drive their own vehicles on The Bend's motor racing circuit.
They are the perfect environment to explore the performance of your vehicle and grow your own experience in a safe and controlled environment.
It's not a race and the events are designed primarily around fun and for vehicle testing. Driver etiquette is monitored very closely and dangerous drivers will be removed from the circuit.
THIS IS NOT A RACE DAY – respect those around you, drive safe and have fun!
Considered membership? Only $499 for two open track days plus many more benefits!
Click the image to visit our membership page or click Register Now to skip.