2019 OTR SuperSprint The Bend
After a spectacular inaugural event, the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship returns to battle it out at The Bend Motorsport Park in 2019!
Each grandstand will be supported by superscreens with improved viewing for 2019.
Get in early to reserve your seats.
More news including information on supporting categories and entertainment will follow soon.
OPENING TIMES & SCHEDULE
Gates to open 7:30am each day.
Official event program available at the event for just $10! More details soon.
TRANSPORT & PARKING
- FREE onsite parking available for all ticket holders!
- Shuttle tickets now available
Adelaide Depart 7:30am - Arrival 9:00am
Pick Up/Drop Off Point: Adelaide Central Bus Station
Mount Barker Depart 7:45am - Arrive 9:00am
Pick Up/Drop Off Point: Rexel Electrical Supplies, 20 Mount Barker Road, Mount Barker
Murray Bridge Depart 8:30am - Arrive 9:00am
Pick Up/Drop Off Point: OTR, 177-181 Adelaide Road Murray Bridge
To assist visitors leaving the venue, there will be two additional exits, and an additional temporary lane on the Dukes Highway into Tailem Bend
Patrons may not, without prior written consent from The Bend Motorsport Park bring any of the following items onto the site or into the event;
- alcoholic beverages
- glass bottles or containers (excluding medical items)
- glass objects (excluding sunglasses, binoculars and prescription glasses)
- any beverage container with the seal broken
- any hard drink coolers, eskis or ice boxes
- any structure or item that may be used to erect a structure or which is capable of supporting the weight of a person
- any chairs, lounges, benches or stools (other than folding chairs or stools)
- animals (other than assistance dogs)
- weapons of any kind
- laser pointers
- fireworks, flares or explosives
- commercial, politcal, religious or offensive signs, banners, clothing or any other items displaying such messages
- any other items which could reasonably be deemed to cause public nuisance or offence to any other Patron or could be used to disrupt or interrupt the event, hinder, obstruct or interfere with any driver taking part in the event, adversely affect public safety
For the complete Conditions of Entry, click here