Introducing the inaugural Bend Classic!
The event will include up to 6 x 15 minute timed sessions at The Bend Motorsport Park over Saturday and Sunday. It will focus on unique classic, historic and modern cars, with each timed session occurring on a different circuit configuration throughout the event.
Spectator entry will be free, so friends, family and motorsport enthusiasts can enjoy the show!
Entries for each category are limited. Each vehicle will be assessed for suitability within the event and priority will be given to those who enter before September 30. After this time approved applicants will be notified, supplementary regulations will be circulated and entries will be open to selected participants.
The following list of categories will take part in the inaugural event:
- Euro Sports
- Ferrari Club Challenge
- Porsche Rennsport
- Sports Cars & GT
- Touring Cars and Sports Sedans (1972 - 1995)
- Classic Open Wheelers
- Time Attack/Modified Production
- Other Unique and Historically Significant vehicles (TBA)
The event will utilize the following circuit configurations;
- International Circuit
- East (new layout)
- West+ (new layout)
- West Sprint (new layout)
The cost to enter the event once an application is approved is $899 and covers the following;
- 6 timed sessions (15 minutes each)
- Invitation to practice on Friday (at an additional cost, not mandatory)
- Garage / carport / marquee
- A unique Bend Classic cap