The Bend Classic returns on September 5 & 6 (practice available September 4), 2020.
Featuring an eclectic mix of historic and significant vehicles, it's an event not to be missed. Free spectator entry!
All entries include;
- Minimum 90 minutes timed sessions
- The Bend Classic cap
- Number panel
- Invitation to Private Practice - Friday 4 September ($285 - not mandatory)
- Event Entry + Shared Garage ($450 inc GST) - 84 Available;
- Event Entry + Paddock Carport ($400 inc GST) - 44 Available
- Event Entry + Paddock Setup ($375 inc GST) - 40 Available
THE BEND CLASSIC DRIVERS LOUNGE - OPTIONAL with Entry:
Weekend Pass: $80 per person.
Includes: access to a private lounge area with track views & timing screens, all day unlimited barista made coffee, soft drinks & water.
Access: 8am - 4pm on each Event day (Saturday & Sunday).
*A la carte lunch options available from FUEL Restaurant for an additional cost.
*Please note: 1 entry per transaction only.
Online entries will close at 11.59pm, Sunday 23 August 2020.
1. Group Ja & Jb - Vintage - Pre 1931
1. Group Ka & Kb - Post Vintage - 1931-1940
1. Group Lb Sports & Racing - 1941-1960
2. Group M Sports & Racing
3. Group N Sedans
4. Group O Sports & Racing - 1966-1969
4. Group Q Sports & Racing - 1970-1977
4. Group R Sports & Racing - 1978-1987
5. Group Sa Production - 1941-1960
5. Group Sb Production - 1961-1969
5. Group Sc Production - 1970-1977
6. Formula Vee - Pre 1975 & Post 1975-1985
7. Formula Ford
8. Modern Sports
9. FIA Formula 1 & Indy Car
10. Sports Sedans
DRIVER APPAREL REQUIREMENTS:
- Non flammable clothing (including socks), which covers the driver from wrist-neck-ankle.
- A helmet to one or more of the following standards; Australian or NZ Standard AS/NZ1698 | European ECE 022 with 04 or 05 amendments | Snell SA2000
- Fully enclosed footwear, with non-synthetic upper and low heels.
- Frontal head restraints are recommended, however are optional.
- All vehicles must comply with the AASA NCR’s and the AASA Standing Regulations and must be competition ready with all loose items removed from the vehicle.
- Minimum of a lap sash belt required. Historic vehicles may comply with AASA Appendix 5 - Level 1.
- All vehicles must have a fire extinguisher to meet AS1841.5, in configuration of 1 x 0.9kg securely mounted and within reach of the driver.
- Safety cages are not mandatory. If the vehicle has a safety cage fitted, it must meet the Safety Cage requirements of AASA Appendix 1. If the vehicle has a Motorsport Australia (CAMS) logbook, it must be compliant with Schedule J of the Motorsport Australia Manual.
Stay with us onsite for The Bend Classic! Bookings are now open!
- RYDGES PIT LANE HOTEL: https://www.rydges.com/accommodation/adelaide-sa/rydges-pit-lane-hotel/
- BIG 4 THE BEND HOLIDAY PARK: https://www.thebend.com.au/big4-bend