International Motorsport returns to South Australia! 10 - 12 January 2020.
The Asian Le Mans Series is the reference endurance racing series for prototypes and GT classes in Asia. The race is run by the Automobile Club de I’Ouest (ACO). Founded in 1906, it is one of the oldest cars clubs in the world.
With a top speed of 343.4 km/h recorded in the LMP2 class in the 2018 24 Hours of Le Mans, it is safe to say the lap record on The Bend circuit will be broken. Outside the Formula 1 cars, the LMP2 cars at the front of the Asian Le Mans Series will be the fastest to compete in Australia in 2020.
Asian Le Mans Series Fast Facts:
- The Asian Le Mans Series will be the first to race on The Bend's 7.77km GT Circuit
- Eligible cars include LMP2, LMP3, GT3 and GT Cup
- Multi-class racing: different classes of vehicle share the track for the race
- This will mark the first time that LMP vehicles have raced in South Australia in 20 years
- The 2018/19 Asian Le Mans Series was watched by 5.81 million world wide
EVENT MAP & SCHEDULE
Plan your visit with our Spectator Guide featuring the event map, team entries, circuit stats, and the latest event schedule here. Also tune into Trackside Radio 93.1 for commentary and live event updates at the circuit!
The Asian Le Mans Series features some of the biggest names in endurance racing including Le Mans winner Alessandro Pierguidi (Spirit of Race), former F1 drivers Rio Haryanto (T2 Motorsports) and Roberto Merhi (Eurasia Motorsport). Several Australians will be behind the wheel including local boy and The Bend regular Garnet Patterson with ARC Bratislava. PLUS Shane van Gisbergen will be racing in an all NZ line up for Eurasia Motorsport. Click Here to View
There will be plenty to see and do for the kids with Monster Truck rides and displays plus a special visit from Batman.
The Bend's favourite hypercar, the Brabham BT62 will be on track demonstrating its blistering speed! It may even give the LMP2 class a run for its money!
- All General Admission ticket holders will be able to access the Pit Straight, Turn 1, 17 and 18 grandstands for free.
- Be the first to buy General Admission, and enjoy access to the Welcome Centre featuring Apex Bar, Big Screen. LIMITED CAPACITY, GET IN QUICK.
- Including unrivalled access around most of the GT circuit perimeter plus paddock access, you won't miss any of the action with general admission.
- General admission prices start at $33 for Saturday
- Kids 12 and under receive free entry when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Concessions - officially issued student, senior and pensioners cards accepted. Companion cards accepted.
PARK 'N' VIEW
- Enjoy the racing from the comfort of your own car! Pull up a BBQ and make a day of it.
- Weekend Park 'n' View starts at $74 plus your general admission ticket. Or Single Day tickets from $40 at the gate.
- Drive around the perimeter of the entire GT Circuit and watch the racing action from a range of vantage points
- For the best seats in the house check out our Corporate Hospitality Packages
Proudly supported by Major Event Sponsor