International Motorsport returns to South Australia! 10 - 12 January 2020.
The Asian Le Mans Series is the reference endurance racing series for prototypes and GT classes in Asia. The race is run by the Automobile Club de I’Ouest (ACO). Founded in 1906, it is one of the oldest cars clubs in the world.
The Series offers regions' the only direct pathway into World Championships for both Prototype and GT race cars, and into the world’s most significant endurance race – the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
With a top speed of 343.4 km/h recorded in the LMP2 class in the 2018 24 Hours of Le Mans, it is safe to say the lap record on The Bend circuit will be broken. Outside the Formula 1 cars, the LMP2 cars at the front of the Asian Le Mans Series will be the fastest to compete in Australia in 2020.
The Asian Le Mans Series field regularly features some of the biggest names in endurance racing including multiple Le Mans winners (both teams and drivers), multiple FIA World Endurance Champions, and former F1 drivers.
Asian Le Mans Series Fast Facts:
- The Asian Le Mans Series will be the first to race on The Bend's 7.77km GT Circuit
- Eligible cars include LMP2, LMP3, GT3 and GT Cup
- Multi-class racing: different classes of vehicle share the track for the race
- This will mark the first time that LMP vehicles have raced in South Australia in 20 years
- The 2018/19 Asian Le Mans Series was watched by 5.81 million world wide
- All General Admission ticket holders will be able to access the Pit Straight, Turn 1, 17 and 18 grandstands for free.
- Be the first to buy General Admission, and enjoy access to the Welcome Centre featuring Apex Bar, Big Screen. LIMITED CAPACITY, GET IN QUICK.
- Including unrivalled access around most of the GT circuit perimeter plus paddock access, you won't miss any of the action with general admission.
- General admission prices start at $15 for Friday.
- Kids 12 and under receive free entry when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Concessions - officially issued student, senior and pensioners cards accepted. Companion cards accepted.
PARK 'N' VIEW
- Enjoy the racing from the comfort of your own car! Pull up a BBQ and make a day of it.
- Park 'n' View starts at $74 plus your general admission ticket.
- Trackside camping gets you close to the action all weekend for $133 per person, which includes a site and 3 day event access.
- For infirmation on competing in one of the weekend's support categories click here
- Interested in volunteering? Register here
Proudly supported by Major Event Sponsor