The Australian Superbike Championship and Asia Road Racing Championship return to The Bend in 2019 for International MotoFest. A celebration of all things on two wheels, International MotoFest will also include a round of the Australian Supermoto Championship on our Stadium Circuit in addition to ASBK and ARRC on the motor racing circuit.
Sign up as a member or purchase your tickets before Tuesday 23 April for access to the Welcome Centre Auto Gallery - a unique mix of rare and vintage bikes and cars!
- SAVE MORE BY PRE-PURCHASING! TICKET PRICES HERE
- Thursday FREE!
- General admission from $25
- Ride through the gates and pick your favourite spot with Ride 'n' View!
- Park 'n' View also available for those on 4 wheels
- Children 12 and under FREE!
- Sign up as a member or purchase your tickets before Tuesday 23 April for access to the Welcome Centre Auto Gallery - a unique mix of rare and vintage bikes and cars!
Bike & Manufacturer Displays
Multiple bike displays on site from manufacturers and clubs!
The Welcome Centre Auto Gallery will feature a range of unique, rare and vintage bikes on display. Available to Members and Pre-Purchase ticket holders only (purchase before Tuesday 23 April).
Drag Bike Demonstrations
Over a dozen drag racing bikes on display along with on track demonstrations. Including several 8 second monsters!
bLU cRU Mini Moto Come 'n' Try
- Location: Trade Alley, behind the ASBK Pit Paddock
- Time: Saturday and Sunday, 10am – 2:30pm
- Ages 4+
- Recreational licence, gear, helmet, goggles, bikes all provided
- Coaching by professional coach, Jades Oates from Oates MX
- Opportunity for kids to give a motorbike a try!
Trade and Food Stands
Merchandise, food and drink stands will be available around the paddock and from within the Welcome Centre.
Xtreme Trials Show
Unbelievable skills combined with an interactive show makes for great entertainment for the whole family!
Saturday show times: 10am, 11:45am, 2:30pm
Sunday show times: 9:30am, 11:45am, 2:30pm
Enjoy racing some of the fastest hire karts in Australia, at speeds of up to 75 km/h, around our world class purpose built Karting Circuit. Karting will finish at 2pm, on Friday and Saturday to allow for setup of the SuperMoto & Australian Junior Road Racing events which will run under lights until 9:20pm Friday and 10pm Saturday. Click here for more details on our karts or to book and avoid missing out!
Friday - Saturday: 10am - 2pm
Sunday: 10am - 5pm
Australian SuperMoto Championship
SuperMoto racing combines the high speed grace of Road Racing with the action packed drama of Motocross-style dirt track racing! Racing will take place under lights on our Stadium Circuit - a unique spectacle for the first time at The Bend!
Australian Supermoto Championship Classes include:
- Pro 450- the premier class on 450cc 4/stroke machines
- Open- Open to all capacities of Supermoto machines
- Womens- The best women Supermoto riders in country
- Junior- 13-15year olds on 250cc 4/stroke machines
- Lites- 9-12year olds on 85cc 2/stroke machines
Friday & Saturday: 5pm till late
Australian Junior Road Racing Championship
See the best young road racers in the country competing for the title of Australian Junior Road Racing Champion! AJRC classes include:
- 85cc 2-stoke- 11-15year olds
- 160cc 4-stroke- 11-15year olds
- MotoStars Junior- 9-12year olds on 150cc 4-stroke machines
Michael Hill joins us for International MotoFest, direct from the most recent WSBK round in Assen. Michael has worked within the Superbike World Championship paddock for more than 10 years, and will bring a twist on his infamous Paddock Show to The Bend . Catch all the action from 5:30pm Saturday in Trade Alley.
Follow Michael Facebook | Instagram | Twitter